Meet Your CEU Requirements at Home or In-Person with Sunrise Training & Education Programs
Sunrise helps you keep your professional education and certifications up-to-date easily. We offer a variety of clinically relevant topics with both on-demand courses and face-to-face seminars.
▌ On-Demand Courses
On-Demand courses are web-based presentations made available for your convenience. Earn your CEU credits when you want and wherever an internet connection is available. Pass the quiz at the end of the pre-recorded video and receive your certificate immediately! On-demand webinars are currently offered FREE of charge! See available on-demand courses »
To view an On-Demand Course, follow these steps:
- Create a free membership account
- Explore the available on-demand webinars and select the one you would like to Ďattend.í
- Watch the recorded presentation
- After the presentation, go to the quiz section a and complete the quiz
- When you have completed the quiz with a passing score, a certificate will automatically be issued which can then be turned in to the appropriate accrediting body for credit
Available On-Demand Courses
Sunrise Medical seminars are conducted all around the country providing clinical and technical information, product features and their application as well as funding information regarding all aspects of seating and assessment, manual mobility, and power mobility. Please view our calendar for upcoming seminars and register for your course of choice.
Continuing education units will be awarded to participants of this program that are paid in full, provide a signed survey, and the last 4 digits of the SSN. CEUís are provided by Med University, an authorized provider of IACET (International Association of Continuing Education and Training) www.iacet.org. It is the participantís responsibility to verify CEU validity for state licensure or other entities.
See below for seminars now available from Sunrise Medical Education Programs:
View upcoming seminars »